TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Service: (Training at Brookland Performance)
Please read carefully and be sure you understand my Terms & Conditions prior to any Brookland Performance Training Sessions or classes, or before registering for any Brookland Performance challenges or Online Training programs. Your purchase and use of my services imply that you have read and accepted the below Terms & Conditions. These terms may change at any time under my discretion without prior notice.
1. Your agreement is with your Personal Trainer at Brookland Performance (Siggy Brookland) who delivers your training.
2. You are asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to liability and cancellations.
1. Siggy is a fully qualified Exercise Specialist (accredited at the University of Otago, Dunedin NZ, with a Bachelor's in Physical Education (Exercise Science).
3. Trainer's Obligations
1. Siggy will use his skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will include exercises that can be modified if needed to suit client’s abilities.
2. You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the classes and sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by Siggy.
3. All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
4. Your Obligations
1. It is understood between you and Siggy that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
2. You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
3. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform Siggy of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
4. Siggy may require a letter of 'medical clearance' from your GP, & if any further medical information is requested from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
5. You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that Siggy is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his gross negligence or intentional act.
6. Siggy cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
1. Payment for classes must be made at the time of booking/attendance unless organised prior with Siggy directly
2. Acceptable forms of payment are: by prior agreement by internet bank transfer, Direct Debit, or cash paid directly to your Trainer.
3. 5-trip & 10-trip passes must be paid for in advance & are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
6. Cancellation and Refunds
Please understand that appointment times are limited. If you must cancel your appointment, we require at least 24 hours' notice via direct text or call with your trainer (Siggy).
Missed appointments, or appointments cancelled without 24-hours notice, will incur a 50% fee for that booked training session. Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
3. Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
4. Once purchased, your Sessions are non-refundable.
7. Health and Safety
1. Siggy has completed and holds a current certificate for Workplace First Aid (6401, 6402) approved by Workplace First Aid Training Auckland
1. Siggy shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
i. the Client’s fault;
ii. events which Siggy could not have foreseen, even if they had taken reasonable care.
iii. Siggy is not liable for loss or damage to your property.
iv. Siggy is not liable if you ignore his recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.
9. Intellectual Property
1. Any marketing, educational or other materials, including the Company’s programmes and/or any variations there too and its nutrition services materials, made available to you will at all times is subject to copyright.
2. You undertake to use such materials only for your own personal development and not to copy, publish or reproduce any such materials.
1. Siggy from Brookland Performance has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. Siggy will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to Siggy.
2. You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with your Trainer. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, Siggy will only do what you ask him to do, or what you have given him permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
3. Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a class means you may be asked to consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.